ADVERTISEMENT

Tried to watch the game tonight

but the announcers were so annoying and interested in each other I had to turn it off.
I can see why Kornheiser would annoy you, but it was interesting to hear how he influenced this game happening with his alma mater.

But given how many anti-NU announcers we deal with, I don’t see why Wilbon would annoy any Purple-blooded fan. He knows this roster in and out, is clearly a NU diehard, and has nearly as big as a crush on Ash as wrassler. Full disclosure: I don’t watch PTI regularly but tend to enjoy it when I do, particularly with the NU football helmet on clear display.

Plus there’s always that mute button... I plan to employ it vigorously when Mason starts babbling on the football broadcast tomorrow.

I can see why Kornheiser would annoy you, but it was interesting to hear how he influenced this game happening with his alma mater.

But given how many anti-NU announcers we deal with, I don’t see why Wilbon would annoy any Purple-blooded fan. He knows this roster in and out, is clearly a NU diehard, and has nearly as big as a crush on Ash as wrassler. Full disclosure: I don’t watch PTI regularly but tend to enjoy it when I do, particularly with the NU football helmet on clear display.

Plus there’s always that mute button... I plan to employ it vigorously when Mason starts babbling on the football broadcast tomorrow.

I loved hearing Wilbon's institutional knowledge.

Reactions: mikewebb68

Would have been great if he had spent any time talking about the guys on the roster. It was a continuous stream of two not funny guys thinking they were cracking everyone up. I just found it totally annoying. I was trying to learn about the team and heard nothing of value.

Would have been great if he had spent any time talking about the guys on the roster. It was a continuous stream of two not funny guys thinking they were cracking everyone up. I just found it totally annoying. I was trying to learn about the team and heard nothing of value.

Take it with a grain of salt. Those two are the only reason this game was even televised. Wilbon talked about the roster a great deal -- especially Nance, Kopp and the transfers -- plus recruit Pat Baldwin Jr, but it wasn't anything we didn't already know.

Wilborn was solid! What more can you ask for?

Reactions: Mossreportdos
ou didn't really think you learn something about this team vs. B
You didn't really think you would learn something about this team from the results of last night, did you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT