ADVERTISEMENT

Trinity v Louisville Male 2002

docrugby1

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2010
I stumbled on this game one night in 2002. It may be the greatest game of football on any level that I have seen

Trinity was led by Brian Brohm(Jeff's brother) and Louisville Male was led by Michael Bush

If you have the time to watch it ,your head will spin and you will enjoy HS football like you have never seen before

I remembered the game because of Purdue's HC

If you can stomach 3 hours of SD broadcast with 2002 high school production values, it's on YouTube.

It's truly amazing how far television technology has come (and helps explain the attendance decline across all sports).

I stumbled on this game one night in 2002. It may be the greatest game of football on any level that I have seen

Trinity was led by Brian Brohm(Jeff's brother) and Louisville Male was led by Michael Bush

If you have the time to watch it ,your head will spin and you will enjoy HS football like you have never seen before

I remembered the game because of Purdue's HC
Trinity is quite a program. My brother was a starting WR there in the 90's. In fact, I think he overlapped with Jeff if I remember correctly. But my brother's senior year of HS, Trinity lost their starting QB and so a sophomore ended up playing and the offense went to a run-heavy style. It really killed his chances of getting recruited more heavily. He ended up walking-on at the dreaded OSU

Let us not forget that Dylan Thiry played for Trinity. He was on that 2002 team blocking for Brohm.

Yeah.... I thought so too. Though between the Urban Meyer fiasco and the Jim Jordan scandal, he sounds like he's pretty much through with OSU.

There is forgiveness, especially if he converts to purple.

There is forgiveness, especially if he converts to purple.
I tried, but it sounds like he's giving up on college sports all together. I can understand the point. Its really become a farce. But I'm hooked.

Know who else went to Trinity? Louisville’s new AD, Vince Tyra.

There are just waayyy too many connections to Brohm to believe UL won’t take a run at some point, perhaps as soon as 2019.

Know who else went to Trinity? Louisville’s new AD, Vince Tyra.

There are just waayyy too many connections to Brohm to believe UL won’t take a run at some point, perhaps as soon as 2019.
Petrino’s likely expiration date is ~2021. History says it’s sooner.

Petrino’s likely expiration date is ~2021. History says it’s sooner.

Wouldn’t be at all surprised if he’s “asked” to ride off into the sunset after 2018 or 2019. Granted that Bama can make plenty of good teams look bad, but the first game of the post-Lamar Jackson era didn’t look so great for Bobby P.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT