ADVERTISEMENT

We’re #1…hundred fourteen

FanatiCat

May 29, 2001
Reactions: Titanium999
2 MAC teams behind us. For those of us that say , words to the effect of 'we should just give up, move to the MAC and dominate'

Suck team is suck team anywhere

• Sad
Reactions: drewjin
2 MAC teams behind us. For those of us that say , words to the effect of 'we should just give up, move to the MAC and dominate'

Suck team is suck team anywhere
I mean...the Cats lost to a MAC team a few weeks ago -- a team that is 1-2 in the MAC with losses to Buffalo and Bowling Green.

• Sad
Reactions: drewjin
I mean...the Cats lost to a MAC team a few weeks ago -- a team that is 1-2 in the MAC with losses to Buffalo and Bowling Green.
If the transitive property is in effect, we should also think twice about scheduling Incarnate Word for an easy W.

Reactions: NUCat320

We are actually not the worst Power 5 team in the country, we’re only second worst (to Colorado). Though I’m sure we may be worst by the end of the season. Colorado moved up several spots by notching a win.
Lowest ranked P5 program who hasn’t fired its coach, tho.

When I was in high school, our academic team placed 3rd in an quiz bowl competition. When we came to school the next day, we accepted congratulations from classmates when our Principal announced on the PA system that we finished 3rd the previous evening. None of our team members told our classmates there were only 3 teams in quiz bowl. I'm thinking it won't work here to say we are in the Top 114 in the nation?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT