ADVERTISEMENT

Welsh-Ryan

Com on, Haywood! I know there's a picture on your phone. Share with the group!!

it is really spectacular. much like the other new athletics facilities, the fit and finish are top notch.

the facilities will be a huge factor in the perception of those coming to NU basketball games and the gameday experience.
Hopefully in the games we play there, NU is as well.

it is really spectacular. much like the other new athletics facilities, the fit and finish are top notch.

the facilities will be a huge factor in the perception of those coming to NU basketball games and the gameday experience.
Does "huge" mean they added 3,000 seats?

Reactions: Medill90
If the inside of WR arena is as nice as the exterior McGaw Hall currently looks, I'll be happy.

as many have said the football facility is among the nicest in the country, i have a hard time believing there won't be a SIMILAR (note: not same) but we will be given lots of credit for basketball arena and overall bball facilities when the new practice area comes online

Phillips, Schapiro, the board of trustees, and the donors have done tremendous things at NU with these facilities

as many have said the football facility is among the nicest in the country, i have a hard time believing there won't be a SIMILAR (note: not same) but we will be given lots of credit for basketball arena and overall bball facilities when the new practice area comes online

Phillips, Schapiro, the board of trustees, and the donors have done tremendous things at NU with these facilities
The Trienens renovation project is still shown on the NU Project Management page as out to bid. Is there an issue with funding, with the cost of the project, or a delay in the project? Strange that a relatively simple project isn't already in process.

The Trienens renovation project is still shown on the NU Project Management page as out to bid. Is there an issue with funding, with the cost of the project, or a delay in the project? Strange that a relatively simple project isn't already in process.

maybe parts, but you drive around there is a fence up and major deconstruction going on.

Hearsay, but a friend of mine was in the building recently and reported that it's stunning and will create an incredible environment. Not a bad seat in the house, particularly from the upper deck, where apparently the views are excellent. Concourses are much bigger and they balanced new and functional with intimate. Really looking forward to getting in there myself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT