ADVERTISEMENT

What is our biggest problem right now?

mikewebb68

Oct 24, 2009
What stands out to me on tape is the HUGE dropoff on defense between Law and whomever our second-best defense defender is supposed to be. It is so bad that I can't even tell who our second-beat defender is at this point (probably Pardon if you had a gun to my head).

That''s a killer in the BIG, when there is always more than one scoring option. Law shut down Penn State''s leading scprer, but it had zero effect with no second defender.

If this doesn't get fixed soon, I envision more zone from us....

What stands out to me on tape is the HUGE dropoff on defense between Law and whomever our second-best defense defender is supposed to be. It is so bad that I can't even tell who our second-beat defender is at this point (probably Pardon if you had a gun to my head).

That''s a killer in the BIG, when there is always more than one scoring option. Law shut down Penn State''s leading scprer, but it had zero effect with no second defender.

If this doesn't get fixed soon, I envision more zone from us....
Couldn't believe how many times pen. St. just had clear lanes to the basket. No one even attempts to block shots, well ok maybe pardon and no one willing to take a charge. There is some true talent on the roster but there is also very little extra effort. Thinking that there is something going on internally between some guys or the coaching staff.

Couldn't believe how many times pen. St. just had clear lanes to the basket. No one even attempts to block shots, well ok maybe pardon and no one willing to take a charge. There is some true talent on the roster but there is also very little extra effort. Thinking that there is something going on internally between some guys or the coaching staff.
So you believe we actually have a good second defender, and that person is simply not giving his best effort? Not seeing that on tape....

Clear lanes to the basket has been a pervasive problem the entire season so far.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT