ADVERTISEMENT

WILD pass

Windy City Cat Fan

May 29, 2001
wondering if people have seen the wild pass offering. As I understand it for $169 you get a guaranteed ticket for all 7 home games, the catch is they send you you ticket to your phone 24 hours ahead of the game, you'll be in a different seat every time. I think it is a great idea, the white sox have done something similar that I purchased. Personally I can't commit to all 7 games but hopefully word gets out and people jump on this.

For purchases of halftime passes for beers and such endzone season tickets are $159 and these are $169. Considering that with the Wildpass there might be a couple of games where the seats are actually halfway decent then I think the Wildpass is a pretty good deal. I will buy a couple of these for the halftime pass value plus.

Reactions: its_the_sauce
For purchases of halftime passes for beers and such endzone season tickets are $159 and these are $169. Considering that with the Wildpass there might be a couple of games where the seats are actually halfway decent then I think the Wildpass is a pretty good deal. I will buy a couple of these for the halftime pass value plus.

I too gave this aspect some thought but then realized for the non-con's you can usually grab a halftime beer ticket for $5.

Reactions: julescat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT