ADVERTISEMENT

Will Wrassler’s research skills help bring back college football next fall?

Titanium999

Jan 16, 2014
The answer to college football being played is in scientific evidence. There is a distinct difference between direct scientific proof and circumstantial evidence/testimonial evidence/etc.

The government testing methods for behavior psychology were recently shut down! I have published journal articles on what is happening with the fraudulent evidenced based movement to test psychology methods. A high level government scientist called the approval process a “ house of cards built on quicksand”! Believe it or not, testing was done by an outside private firm that was approving a hundred programs a year. Before getting shut down last year, there were almost six hundred behavior psychology approved as evidenced based. All based on circcumstancial evidence, which is what Dr, Fauci and the government are currently basing covid-19 on. There is no direct scientific evidence that all these people are getting sick from the virus itself. That is, scientists have not isolated a new variable that they can directly attribute to the pain and suffering currently caused to these people. Too many variables exist for accurate measurement such as the health of the patient, the exact form,nature, and content of the virus itself. If it were truly the virus itself, more younger people would likely be terribly sick. The virus, likely, is a strain of combined,already in existence harmful toxins, that humans need to build an immunity to, just like the flu. Can’t say for sure, if it is bad as the Spanish flu of 1918 that was nasty. In other words, the testing methods for covid 19 are likely only circumstantial,just like the flawed behavioral psychology program used by the feds with SAMSHA, which I am acutely aware of, as I have seen been aware of their flawed and fraudulent testing system for years.

Having worked side by side with medical doctors in the ER, I can tell you that they mostly look at symptoms, not true causes. Just google “ Emotional Core Therapy, evidenced based movement and scientific evidence “. Or “Trump administration halts program that evaluates substance abuse and behavioral health”.

Last edited:
Here is background on the Spanish Flu of 1918 which killed millions worldwide and lots of young people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_flu

read the fine print. Lots of young people died due to circumstances like poor health, hygiene,etc. Similar to our elderly now.

contrast, a 2007 analysis of medical journals from the period of the pandemic found that the viral infection was no more aggressive than previous influenza strains.[6][7] Instead, malnourishment, overcrowded medical camps and hospitals, and poor hygiene, all exacerbated by the recent war, promoted bacterial superinfection. This superinfection killed most of the victims, typically after a somewhat prolonged death bed.[8][9]

The answer to college football being played is in scientific evidence. There is a distinct difference between direct scientific proof and circumstantial evidence/testimonial evidence/etc.

The government testing methods for behavior psychology were recently shut down! I have published journal articles on what is happening with the fraudulent evidenced based movement to test psychology methods. A high level government scientist called the approval process a “ house of cards built on quicksand”! Believe it or not, testing was done by an outside private firm that was approving a hundred programs a year. Before getting shut down last year, there were almost six hundred behavior psychology approved as evidenced based. All based on circcumstancial evidence, which is what Dr, Fauci and the government are currently basing covid-19 on. There is no direct scientific evidence that all these people are getting sick from the virus itself. That is, scientists have not isolated a new variable that they can directly attribute to the pain and suffering currently caused to these people. Too many variables exist for accurate measurement such as the health of the patient, the exact form,nature, and content of the virus itself. If it were truly the virus itself, more younger people would likely be terribly sick. The virus, likely, is a strain of combined,already in existence harmful toxins, that humans need to build an immunity to, just like the flu. Can’t say for sure, if it is bad as the Spanish flu of 1918 that was nasty. In other words, the testing methods for covid 19 are likely only circumstantial,just like the flawed behavioral psychology program used by the feds with SAMSHA, which I am acutely aware of, as I have seen been aware of their flawed and fraudulent testing system for years.

Having worked side by side with medical doctors in the ER, I can tell you that they mostly look at symptoms, not true causes. Just google “ Emotional Core Therapy, evidenced based movement and scientific evidence “. Or “Trump administration halts program that evaluates substance abuse and behavioral health”.

No.

What exactly is this supposed to be?? Is this a serious post?? Is this from Wrassler or Sasha Baron Cohen??

Not sure I’m tracking with you there, Wrassler. The presence of SARS-Cov-2 in humans can and is being tested for. In the USA, ~6 MM people have been tested for this virus and ~1 MM have tested positive. You don’t get added to the COVID positive or COVID dead list without a test, which is largely why the infection rate is greatly understated (as is likely the death rate).

Are you suggesting that 68,000 or so Americans who died of rapid respiratory failure while testing positive to SARS-COV-2 is just a coincidence?

Not sure I’m tracking with you there, Wrassler. The presence of SARS-Cov-2 in humans can and is being tested for. In the USA, ~6 MM people have been tested for this virus and ~1 MM have tested positive. You don’t get added to the COVID positive or COVID dead list without a test, which is largely why the infection rate is greatly understated (as is likely the death rate).

Are you suggesting that 68,000 or so Americans who died of rapid respiratory failure while testing positive to SARS-COV-2 is just a coincidence?

Covid death rate is probably poorly reported for a variety of reasons; lack of testing, politics, etc. The rate we need to be paying attention to if we want a good estimate of how many are dying of covid is the difference in deaths reported in the past three to four months compared to prior year averages during the same months. Most deaths are reported in the US. The mechanics for reporting "death" is pretty well established. Given the fact that under the current social distancing economic shut down fewer people are dying of regular flu and traffic or work related accidents etc. It is likely that the increase in mortality relative to previous years averages is all Covid 19 related.

Reactions: drewjin
I helped expose the flawed government testing system a few years ago. Believe it or not, the lead government worker was a PhD from northwestern in anthropology who was overseeing the behavioral psychology movement. The only existence for efficacy of both behavioral psychology and COVID-19 is circumstantial, not direct scientific proof. See below link for the difference.

https://www.scientificpsychic.com/workbook/scientific-method.htm

A plus b plus c plus d plus e does not equal F! In other words, we have a variation of toxins, already in existence, that possibly may have morphed into something more potent/ lethal. Yet, the other extraneous variable, that is the “ elephant in the room” is the level of “ chronically ill, or substantially ill patients, who are getting severely sick, and dying. Just like the Spanish flu. Back then people were malnourished from famine, the war,etc. ie, their immune systems were compromised, just like today. That is why the only testing being done by Dr. Fauci is circumstantial! Again, there is no real evidence that younger, healthier people, are getting terribly sick, in the proportion needed to say the variable ( covid 19) is the true cause) Believe me, I have been fighting this ethical fight for years.

read this

here is me talking about this issue five years ago. The government collapse of the testing program happened last year.

A plus b plus c plus d plus e does not equal F! In other words, we have a variation of toxins, already in existence, that possibly may have morphed into something more potent/ lethal. Yet, the other extraneous variable, that is the “ elephant in the room” is the level of “ chronically ill, or substantially ill patients, who are getting severely sick, and dying. Just like the Spanish flu. Back then people were malnourished from famine, the war,etc. ie, their immune systems were compromised, just like today. That is why the only testing being done by Dr. Fauci is circumstantial! Again, there is no real evidence that younger, healthier people, are getting terribly sick, in the proportion needed to say the variable ( covid 19) is the true cause) Believe me, I have been fighting this ethical fight for years.

read this

here is me talking about this issue five years ago. The government collapse of the testing program happened last year.

"It was my understanding that there would be no math."

Reactions: FeralFelidae

read this

Get help.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT