ADVERTISEMENT

With Thorson or a solid QB this team is

you might know because... ? I actually wasn’t making an excuse just an observation of how small the difference is between winning and losing for us.

Which is basically just “college football” if you’re not Alabama, OSU, Clemson, etc.

Solid bigoted joke though. Real solid.

What in the world are you talking about?

The margin of error in any given season is pretty damn thin outside of the “blue bloods.” We have survived the past couple years off an elite defense and enough experience at QB to paper over our schematic shortcomings. We didn’t have either of those things this year, season tanked.

The margin of error in any given season is pretty damn thin outside of the “blue bloods.” We have survived the past couple years off an elite defense and enough experience at QB to paper over our schematic shortcomings. We didn’t have either of those things this year, season tanked.

what is the bigoted joke? That part I didn’t get. I made the observation because the fans act as if the world is ending, even though given the slim margin for error and the variability of football—injuries, graduation, penalty calls, turnovers we were bound to have a bad season. I think we’ve actually beaten the odds for several years by winning so many close games and having relative health at key positions.

what is the bigoted joke? That part I didn’t get. I made the observation because the fans act as if the world is ending, even though given the slim margin for error and the variability of football—injuries, graduation, penalty calls, turnovers we were bound to have a bad season. I think we’ve actually beaten the odds for several years by winning so many close games and having relative health at key positions.

“You might know because...?”

very comparable to last year’s in terms of talent. But without a good QB we just lost confidence and our thin margin of error was exposed.
Add a TE or SB or whatever you call it, a top receive, a starting RB and 3 Sr OL and you are closer to correct

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT