ADVERTISEMENT

Wrong Year

ohiovalleycat

Oct 7, 2007
Wrong year...not to have Penn State or Michigan on the schedule. Penn State is 0-5. Michigan is 1-3 and down two scores against Rutgers in the 2nd Quarter. Surprised that Michigan is sinking so bad this year - they have been consistently strong against everybody but the best teams during Harbaugh's tenure. With Penn State, I could see an upset or two each year, but they have been solidly in the top tier of the Big Ten since their break-out B1G championship year in 2016. It could have been payback time for NU to have either of those on the schedule this year. Kind of weird looking back that I thought NU lucked out when Penn State was taken off the 2020 schedule.

Reactions: drewjin and DaCat
It is the right year. When you have a team that you think can compete with anyone in the conference and contend it should not matter who you play. We have beaten some good teams but have an improving Minnesota and Illinois to beat. I like our D against both.

Seriously. I would much rather have Iowa, Maryland, Purdue, Wisconsin and Nebraska winning rather than worry about that. Nebby and Illinois today aside, the teams NU has beaten have performed well

Reactions: drewjin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT