ADVERTISEMENT

Yes!

Now that's some vintage Cardiac Cats.

Such a huge defensive stand there at the end, including the shoestring tackle by Nate Hall, preventing what likely would have been a game-winning first down for PSU. It's a game of inches, and our guys came up big today. Great win for the 'Cats.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
Yes, Nate Hall was one of the stars today even before that play, but that was the biggest one.

Me too. I left the room. My wife hung in there and watched to the end. She called me back in after the field goal and told me we had won. I looked at the screen and said "Why did you call me back in? There are 9 seconds left? We could still lose."

I suck.

This is hilarious and so true. I nearly called my family back in after the field goal but I knew better. I did that in the Michigan game a few years back right before the Roundtree miracle.

From Section 130, I was shouting "THE GAME ISN'T OVER." When the game finally was over, I physically couldn't stand. For me, this was bigger than Notre Dame. No underdog, no upset - a straight up good, gritty win against a very equally talented team. These are the ones we need to win.

Reactions: Gladeskat
Cardiac Cats are back? Great.

There goes another year off the 'ol lifespan...
I was watching the game on the DVR about 2 hours behind because I had to work in the morning. About 10 minutes before the game was over (for me), my Brother in law texts me, "Nice win over a tough PSU team." On teh one hand it ruined the ending, on the other hand it kept me from throwing up.

Reactions: GlideCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT