ADVERTISEMENT

You guys will finish with 7-2 conf record

Many of us were hoping for slightly better before the season, at least 8-1 and a shot at the West Division championship.

We need to start winning games in regulation time! I don't know how other people on wr feel, but all these close wins are stressing me out a little! My wife doesn't understand why I yell, yelp, sigh, and exalt over plays at the end of these close games! Sure they are fun to win, but let's take care of business in regulation like we did at Maryland!

So we've already won the last three games? When the season's over and the standings indicate 7-2, that's when we'll finish with 7-2.
The OP was future tense. Of course a lot of (bad) things could happen, but the team is playing well and has a great chance to win out.

We need to start winning games in regulation time! I don't know how other people on wr feel, but all these close wins are stressing me out a little! My wife doesn't understand why I yell, yelp, sigh, and exalt over plays at the end of these close games! Sure they are fun to win, but let's take care of business in regulation like we did at Maryland!

A little?

Man, what are the chances of another OT game this Saturday? I hope we take care of business early and often and cruise to a 3 TD win. Is that asking too much of this team?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT