ADVERTISEMENT

First-half thread for NU vs. MSU

Down 10-0. We got them right where we want. Time for Cardiac Cat football!!

Reactions: NUCat320
Yep, it looks like we are going to be willing to lose this one by forcing the run. Power running game with Drake???

Reactions: Catslash
Feels like they're trying to give confidence to the running game by getting it going...but we just can't run the ball this year.

Our defence even is getting blown off the field by their offensive line

Certainly possible let's hope you are right but it's not looking that good right now

The deep TD has put the D on its heels a bit and is creating some running room for MSU. I still don’t think Lombardi and MSU can play mistake free football. They’ll give our defense a chance at some turnovers to flip the field and the momentum.

You have got to be kidding me. We have them at 1st and 20 and now 3rd and 10. Can’t stop em. They give them the PI....

Reactions: drewjin
We are about to be down by 17 points and looking like one of the worst teams in the big 10.

Hard to believe this team which has played so well, can go out there as 13 point favorites and just soil the field.

no words....
Shouldn’t have gotten my hopes up. This is horrendous. Terrible call to go for it on 4th near midfield. Terrible to pick up that flag for obvious PI though. Refs should be reprimanded for that. I could see if they never called it in the first place but once you throw that flag how do you pick it up, you can clearly see he pulled him down and turned him around by his jersey. We could’ve been marching in for a tying score, instead we’re down 10 and our offense is not really built to overcome that (I know we did against Iowa, but...)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT