ADVERTISEMENT

First-half thread for NU vs. MSU

1st down! We need points on this drive. Even 3 would be fine.

This drive is just what we needed. Several first downs, use some clock, and finish (hopefully) with points.

I don't know how windy it is, but I say kick the FG unless we're kicking into the wind.

We get one more stop and a score this half it’ll feel like a completely different game. We have plenty of time to turn this if our D can adjust and respond. Need some takeaways now. Rattle Lombardi.

Reactions: TerraCat and zbag51
We had a guy open on the 3rd down play (on both sides...looked like mirrored routes)..not sure where Ramsey's eyes were though

Excellent job by Fitz to show confidence there. Excellent job by the OL to hold on the ‘hard clap’. Big three points, and we’re just fine.

I think this is Bowser sees a lot more time than Anderson the rest of the way. Go at them, not around them.

So you think we are really overreacting when were losing 17 and nothing look like one of the worst teams in the country

Yes. Football is a game of runs and momentum. This first quarter everything went right for them and wrong for us but over the course of a full game most times teams revert to the mean. MSU and Lombardi will give us chances to win this game.

Gotta stop em on 3rd...and we do! Finally! Spartans have been good on 3rd downs this game so far. We gotta change that.

On that 3rd and 5 it looks like Ruiz was off the field. It looked like Newsome, Heard, Hampton, Joseph, and Pace...might have missed it, but that was first blush

A TD before the half would be most helpful in keeping us in this thing. Now is the time for some leaders to step up.

I thought this game would be more like 2018 where we rose to the expectations when the division title was within reach. I was wrong. We are clearly unprepared to playas the favorite and we have gone from the best defense in the B1G to looking like easily the worst.

We were never a top 10 caliber team. This does not happen to top 10 teams. With our offense we will lose 34-10 at least.
Geezus. Did BigNebFan51 hack your account?

Wow...duck by Ramsey there, McGowan makes it work!

**Edit - And now RCB with a horrible drop.

I want to see our defenders go full Gazilla on Lombardi or whoever else they put back there.

580f34e0329b8.image.jpg
Lets go wildcats,!

Better not pick up this flag.

Edit: Offsetting? You have to be kidding me.

Edit 2: But another PI flag on the next play!

Reactions: bjm989
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT