ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread for Duke vs. Northwestern

This is just bad football. That toss on 3rd and 1 was terrible.

Temple was awful, and maybe Nebraska is too. But we

Three straight runs down 14. I can already hear Fitz now… “The gameplan was fine - we just needed to execute.” 🙄

Both our offense and defense game plans look horrible. Also losing both lines of scrimmage.

• Angry
Reactions: drewjin
WTF was Mitchell doing on that play. He pulls a bad pass interference and then lets the WR run to the goalline while he complains to the refs. Not going to make the NFL with That kind of play. Awful.

Turns out my Saturdays are free again this fall…and Frosty will be out of a job in about four weeks.

Bad play by Mitchell, whining to the refs while the play is going on.

• Angry
WTF was Mitchell doing on that play. He pulls a bad pass interference and then lets the WR run to the goalline while he complains to the refs. Not going to make the NFL with That kind of play. Awful.
Crazy bad play by Mitchell! No need to be that close on a long third down! Play Iowa style!

When even Cam Mitchell is getting torched 1 on 1… not a lot left to hang our hats on.

I’m not sure if that was OPI or not, on the line, but it sure as hell was not DPI.

We can't even come close to getting pressure on their quarterback. They really do look much better than us in every facet including coaching

Down 21 points at the beginning of the 2nd. Pathetic! I am sorry I drove three hours to see this.

• Sad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT