ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Northwestern @ No. 11 Penn State

I think it was because Skoronski stood up. He likes to do that and reach out to contact the DL in the neutral zone to try to get the call, but it’s backfired a couple times. They probably screwed up the call though.
Is it sad that I thought that was one of the most creative plays Bajakian has called today, and it was mainly designed to draw a penalty first down
The DE was WAY offsides with Pete stood up. The offense has to either move or snap it while the D is offsides or it doesn’t matter. My assumption is they decided the D wasn’t offsides, but they just blew it.

Reactions: drewjin
Literally what was 11 doing as he approached Gill. That ball was so underthrown it fooled the safety to spring Gill for the TD

• Haha
This is the nightmare scenario the coach of the ranked team paints for his players, to warn them against turnovers.

Great entertainment.

Again, COMPLETE failure to seize any momentum. We give it right back within a few plays.

• Sad
Reactions: TheC
Momentum is as slippery as everything else under these conditions.

Maybe we'll force another turnover.
So basically as soon as the rain stops, back to back HR plays. Maybe the run was more a double. But the props for the D is misplaced when you’re playing in a monsoon, the opposing offense is completely one dimensional, and the ball is a slick cinder block.

Reactions: AdamOnFirst
So basically as soon as the rain stops, back to back HR plays. Maybe the run was more a double. But the props for the D is misplaced when you’re playing in a monsoon, the opposing offense is completely one dimensional, and the ball is a slick cinder block.
The only reason the defense is hanging in there is Penn State dropping the ball and having passes slip out of their hands in the rain. That’s it.

should absolutely have kicked the field goal there...100%....Fitz ball again...how many times do we have to lose games because of this...?

You guys all complaining about Aaron Judge and yet we have no idea if that is a damn TD. Are they reviewing?

Reactions: TheC
Did he touch the ground? Looks like he rolled over on the body of his lineman.

• Love
Didn’t get a great angle, but at what point was hilinski down before being in the end zone?

I’m looking for a bad snap leading to a safety. That would be a momentum swing worthy of this game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT