ADVERTISEMENT

NUSB Sweep!

Although I wasn't able to go, some of my family did. They had fun seeing some former players who came back (Danielle, Skyler) and seeing Brooks throw out the first pitch. Great to see the team on a roll!

Last edited:
Although I wasn't able to go, some of my family did. They had fun seeing some former players who came back (Danielle, Skyler) and seeing Brooks throw out the first pitch. Great to see the team on a roll!

Still amazed at the generosity of a former men’s basketball player donating $5M to a new stadium. Hats off to Kip.

And then Wildcats softball continues to look good tonight, beating the Illini on the road by a decisive margin. Looked so strong in hitting, pitching, and defense.

Baseball, not so much. Got thumped today by UIC for what I think is an 11th straight loss. Tough times but I continue to think the hardball Cats will rise again.

Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
And then Wildcats softball continues to look good tonight, beating the Illini on the road by a decisive margin. Looked so strong in hitting, pitching, and defense.

Baseball, not so much. Got thumped today by UIC for what I think is an 11th straight loss. Tough times but I continue to think the hardball Cats will rise again.

Cats crushed the Illini. Angela Zedak with three home runs!

Reactions: DaCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT