ADVERTISEMENT

OT-Recovering from Covid-19

“Certain protocols” have not been proven by scientific method or controlled study. Or the FDA! Your doc threw poop at the wall and prayed that it stuck. And he doesn’t know if it stuck cause the poop or the wall was sticky or if the poop will continue to slide down the wall. Maybe my BS conclusion was too scientific for you to comprehend? I was trying to dumb it down for the masses.
Yea, its all poop and diapers and cant possibly be any evidence at all unless its final evidence.
Carry on!

Last edited:
How old are you? I actually am starting not to believe your self described credentials.
Yea, its all poop and diapers and cant possibly be any evidence at all unless its final evidence.
Sheesh!
It’s an analogy. Maybe too complex for you to grasp. I don’t want to use language that will get me banned as I think I already have a strike for demeaning your intelligence and having a post removed. I’m not as old as you, but I have two young kids so my filter is transient. It’s clear one of us cares about others and you care about yourself and your miraculous recovery from a completely avoidable life-threatening situation.

Reactions: villox
It’s an analogy. Maybe too complex for you to grasp. I don’t want to use language that will get me banned as I think I already have a strike for demeaning your intelligence and having a post removed. I’m not as old as you, but I have two young kids so my filter is transient. It’s clear one of us cares about others and you care about yourself and your miraculous recovery from a completely avoidable life-threatening situation.
carry on!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT