ADVERTISEMENT

Rapolas Ivanauskas commits!

That's fine, but he didn't miss the game because he didn't bring contacts. He got an infection the morning of the game. I'd feel for any kid, regardless of NU ties, who has to miss NCAA Tournament games due to injury or illness. When it's for a team that faces extreme odds to make it like Colgate, that stinks even more.
Yeah. I was cheering for Rap and looking forward to watching him play. Will always cheer for good kids that have past, present, or future NU ties. A shame that he wasn't able to compete. Colgate still made it fun though. They got hot in the second half. Between that and the Iowa game, Tennessee was a bit fortunate to make it through to the Sweet 16. Hope Rap gets another chance at the tourney next year. And I hope we do too.

Hey IGNORE, I wanted to send you a PM on here, but I don't think it's enabled for you. Can you turn it on or share a burner email account with me? I wanted to ask you about something off of here. Thanks!

It is not a question of being enabled. Everyone is enabled. However one must be a paid member of the board in order to initiate a PM, but not to respond to one.

Reactions: IGNORE
Haven’t given up but only way he is ever All Star at 3B is if all the studs keep heading to the NL.

I also don’t think he will ever command Machado type money.
Few will know, since almost no one attends their games.

Reactions: IGNORE
Hey IGNORE, I wanted to send you a PM on here, but I don't think it's enabled for you. Can you turn it on or share a burner email account with me? I wanted to ask you about something off of here. Thanks!

That old handle I used also is my hotmail and gmail account.

Still need more hints?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT