ADVERTISEMENT

1st Half Game Thread UW

Figrating

Dec 19, 2007
I wish our able leader would get this started earlier, but I can't wait.

GO CATS! Steal one!

FGs aint gonna do it for us. Brutal OL blocking on the 3rd and 1, so predictable too

Reactions: scru
Stop trying to run up the middle against Wisconsin, esp. on first down. IT AIN'T GONNA WORK!

When will Fitz accept that our OL is dreadful and not allow slow developing run plays up the middle on 3rd and 1. What a huge wasted opportunity there.

Why did McCall decide to test the middle when you have 3rd and 1 in the red zone?? Bewildering. Still, we have the lead.

FGs aint gonna do it for us. Brutal OL blocking on the 3rd and 1, so predictable too

I don't know what you can see on TV, but Wisconsin had NINE in the box on that play. No safety at all -- he was two yards behind the line. There's no way they're going to run against that front. Thorson has to audible out of that play and run a slant. They had two corners in man and no one in the middle of the field.

I am sick of hearing about Hornibook already. I hope we pick him off a few times!!

I don't know what you can see on TV, but Wisconsin had NINE in the box on that play. No safety at all -- he was two yards behind the line. There's no way they're going to run against that front. Thorson has to audible out of that play and run a slant. They had two corners in man and no one in the middle of the field.
Does (can) Thorson audible ever?

Really nice coverage on that long ball, but rushing 3, he had all day to throw. A better throw and they might have hit that.

I like the physicality so far. Looks like FItz has them ready to play today.

They rushed 3 and blew up our OL. That is so pathetic!!

On replay, I was wrong... they brought a linebacker, but still... Hance got destroyed and they got to Thorson right away with only 4. Our OL is soooo frustrating.

That sack is on Thorson. He had time and he could have extended the play by sliding to his right. He just has shown no feel on how to move in the pocket to avoid pressure. Bad play and a bad read by Thorson on the 2nd down zone read handoff. He needs to do better.

Both lines are so disappointing. This ain't a bowl bound team if there aren't major improvements.

That sack is on Thorson. He had time and he could have extended the play by sliding to his right. He just has shown no feel on how to move in the pocket to avoid pressure. Bad play and a bad read by Thorson on the 2nd down zone read handoff. He needs to do better.

Yup.

Looking pretty easy for UW. This game is on the NU O, and McCall better start passing.

Nice analysis, thanks

Looking pretty easy for UW. This game is on the NU O, and McCall better start passing.
Jordan Thompson needs to start living up to all his recruiting hype. He was completely lazy on that TD run. Was in position to make a play and gave up.

Reactions: TejasCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT