ADVERTISEMENT

1st Half Game Thread UW

Our defense waking up. Keep pounding Hornicek and he'll make mistakes. Good 3 and out for Cats D.

I really like the way we are playing. Lot's of emotion and physicality. We are going to win this game if they can sustain this energy and emotion for 60 minutes.

Reactions: DaCat
Time for our offense to help this D which is playing their butts off so far.

Reactions: TejasCat
I agree with announcer...Faster pace and we seem to do better. Also, passing over the middle has been working/open all day.

4th and less than one. What are the odds of picking up? With Mick and OL?

A TD would be great, but I love taking the time off the clock.

Did we suddenly replace the offensive coordinator? Excellent, innovative play calling that drive.

Love the play calling there with the QB bootleg pass, and then the play action at the 1. Let's keep getting pressure on Hornibrook with the bad leg

Hmmm, a wrinkle in playcalling gets the 'Cats their 1st 3rd down conversion of the game and the Big D w/ 2 big back-to-back plays.

Love the funky pass on 3rd-and-3, as inelegant as it looked. Not sure I've ever seen NU try something like that.

Well, I'm watching with more confidence. If we can go into half time with the lead the guys should feel pretty good getting the ball first in the second half.
Confidence is a powerful advantage.

Well, I'm watching with more confidence. If we can go into half time with the lead the guys should feel pretty good getting the ball first in the second half.
Confidence is a powerful advantage.

I'm feeling better now too. They belong on this field today. We didn't see that in Durham.

Hope the Wisky coaches keep trying to pass the ball.

If the D can keep getting pressure on Horni and the O mixes things up (keeping the UW D on their toes), like their chances.

Addendum - ha, look what happened as I was typing this up.

Not a good series by Thorson.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT