ADVERTISEMENT

1st Half Game Thread UW

Are Lancaster and Thompson getting manhandled? On the TD they were both stood up, and the RB ran right by them.

I have to think JJTBC is hurt. The running game is moving better with Larkin.

Clayton Thorson is 5-for-5 for 40 yards passing. But he's also been sacked twice for -12 yards.

Still no pass protection. They rush 4 and get right to Clayton.

Ol couldnt handle a slow developing stunt forcing thorsen to rush the pass

Guess NU is playing the refs today as well. That's 2 x non calls that favored the Badgers at this point.

God these announcers are awful. Justifying no penalties on Wisconsin, even when they're obvious, because "it's Big Ten play." OK.

What a pick by Pace. Great play. Following a nice sack by SAm Miller. Freshmen stepping up today.

Reactions: HawkCat
I love JJ, but I think we need to go more Larkin. JJ is clearly not 100% and with this OL, we need a back to hit the hole fast.

God these announcers are awful. Justifying no penalties on Wisconsin, even when they're obvious, because "it's Big Ten play." OK.

These guys are very good announcer team. I don't think you are listening too well.

I'm tired of watching Huard and Hornibrook play catch. On 3rd-and-1? Show it during some 2nd-and-10!

Man.. Fitz is the John Birch Society of college football coaching.

3 and out after the interception. Playcalling is brutal.

Hornicek looks like he hurt his knee. Let's see how it affects his play.

The Hornibrook hype was a product of playing crap teams.... just as I suspected.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT