ADVERTISEMENT

Always darkest before the dawn

I'm calling it, we protect the house and beat OSU tonight
I believe the expression is "It is always darkest just before total black."

However, in this case it is going to be somewhere between dawn and total black.

Something is missing, and it's likely not going to be solved in the very short term. Give credit to what we achieved last year. That took players AND a coaching staff, which suggests dawn is out there somewhere.

I believe the expression is "It is always darkest just before total black."

However, in this case it is going to be somewhere between dawn and total black.

Something is missing, and it's likely not going to be solved in the very short term. Give credit to what we achieved last year. That took players AND a coaching staff, which suggests dawn is out there somewhere.
How do you get darker than total black???

Its about as dark as night right now. Depends how long of a night its going to be. Im thinking we will be waiting till the 2020 season before we put together another run.

Is it as dark as our back-to-back BIG seasons under Carmody where we won one more BIG game TOTAL than we have won thus far this season?

Is it as dark as our back-to-back BIG seasons under Carmody where we won one more BIG game TOTAL than we have won thus far this season?

I think the Wheaton game came during that span too.

This is just Mystic under another handle, Mike.

I hear you, but you don't think Purplicious is more likely since the sn is "Wild About the Purple"? The posts seem less sarcastic and more angry than Mystic''s which to me is classic Purp. Could obviously be wrong, though.

Well as 112 told us- when CC came aboard we started only playing the big boys. So Wheaton is out and now he schedules Lewis...... whatever the hell that is.

Year 5. A .500 team. 1-5 postseason.

Whiff.

Well as 112 told us- when CC came aboard we started only playing the big boys. So Wheaton is out and now he schedules Lewis...... whatever the hell that is.

Whiff.

Year 4. The greatet story in college basketball! Hurts, doesn't it?

Carmody? Sucks!

Whiff.

No.

Whiff.

Wheaton was DIII and we beat them by scoring in the closing seconds. lol

Whiff.
Mystic: As Wrassler : Ash, so Mystic : Coach Carmody. I am a Coach Carmody fan. He represented the University well, had levels of success not seen in a long time...and then was replaced with a Coach with a much higher ceiling. I don't know why on earth you can't really appreciate all that Coach Carmody did...AND appreciate all that Coach Collins has done and is doing. Just my opinion.

Mystic: As Wrassler : Ash, so Mystic : Coach Carmody. I am a Coach Carmody fan. He represented the University well, had levels of success not seen in a long time...and then was replaced with a Coach with a much higher ceiling. I don't know why on earth you can't really appreciate all that Coach Carmody did...AND appreciate all that Coach Collins has done and is doing. Just my opinion.
Nicely said.

I am a Coach Carmody fan. He represented the University well, had levels of success not seen in a long time...and then was replaced with a Coach with a much higher ceiling. I don't know why on earth you can't really appreciate all that Coach Carmody did...AND appreciate all that Coach Collins has done and is doing. Just my opinion.

Spot on, Dugan.

It's a bummer these types of threads still exist/devolve. The Carmody wars really did a number on some WR posters, regardless of their stance at the time.

Reactions: IGNORE2
Spot on, Dugan.

It's a bummer these types of threads still exist/devolve. The Carmody wars really did a number on some WR posters, regardless of their stance at the time.
It only devolves due to two posters, or one if Virginia is correct.

Only when the troll is obvious. lol
I came on here to talk about basketball and football. If you guys cant handle that then you should get back to doing whatever you do with your free time. I didnt go to Northwestern. I grew up on the North Side and have loved the Cats my whole life. I went to University of Colorado and while everyone was partying and going to watch the Buffs lose on Saturdays, I would be at the only bar who had big ten network, watching our Cats. Never missed watching a Football or Basketball game.

Reactions: IGNORE2
I came on here to talk about basketball and football. If you guys cant handle that then you should get back to doing whatever you do with your free time. I didnt go to Northwestern. I grew up on the North Side and have loved the Cats my whole life. I went to University of Colorado and while everyone was partying and going to watch the Buffs lose on Saturdays, I would be at the only bar who had big ten network, watching our Cats. Never missed watching a Football or Basketball game.

That is bold!

Because a number of people are still upset that BC was replaced

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT