ADVERTISEMENT

Any word on Vic?

jschufreider

Gold Member
Aug 13, 2005
Littleton, CO
Has anyone heard if he had his surgery? If so, how’d it go?

When he signed I thought he had a chance to be our first draftee since Esch. He’ll need a huge year this year to make that happen. I hope that happens- for his sake and the team’s.

Reactions: ricko654321
Has anyone heard if he had his surgery? If so, how’d it go?

When he signed I thought he had a chance to be our first draftee since Esch. He’ll need a huge year this year to make that happen. I hope that happens- for his sake and the team’s.

No.

Can any doctors on the board explain what a "genetics-based operation" to increase lung capacity involves? I didn't know that there are surgical options to address those types of symptoms so am curious as to the type of procedure performed.

Genetics based operation is the weirdest way of saying an operation to fix a congenital issue.

Purely speculating, but I think it was for pectus excavatum. He should do well.

Genetics based operation is the weirdest way of saying an operation to fix a congenital issue.

Purely speculating, but I think it was for pectus excavatum. He should do well.
Thanks. I remember this discussion now from a few months ago. I had a congenital heart defect so like to learn about other issues affecting the cardiovascular system.

Best of luck to Vic. Go Cats!

Reactions: ricko654321
Can any doctors on the board explain what a "genetics-based operation" to increase lung capacity involves? I didn't know that there are surgical options to address those types of symptoms so am curious as to the type of procedure performed.
I need one of those genetic based operations as I get fatigued posting on here. I get that surgery and watch out! I will be posting lots and lots of articles!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT