ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone receive their print at home B1G tickets yet from NU?

I saw that my tickets got knocked down overnight from price level 1 ($190 per) to price level 2 ($85), so the ticket office still must be allocating based on purple points before enabling print at home.

Not something I wanted to see, especially on Giving Tuesday when I was feeling charitable.

I saw that my tickets got knocked down overnight from price level 1 ($190 per) to price level 2 ($85), so the ticket office still must be allocating based on purple points before enabling print at home.

Not something I wanted to see, especially on Giving Tuesday when I was feeling charitable.

Same here, in fact I got my actual seats. Section 108 row 4 which is pretty disappointing. I don’t imagine those to be very good sight lines.

Got booted all the way up to section 410. Quite disappointing but I guess I should be happy that I got two tickets solely through donations.

I’m hearing some strange stories about tickets being allocated in end zone and other sections.

I’m hearing some strange stories about tickets being allocated in end zone and other sections.
Apparently, the process was 'corrected' from the original "Every Season Ticket Holder Got 2". I, and I'm sure many others, contacted the key person and advised how this may trigger first year Michigan season ticket holders to graft in with our allotment. Thus, as it turns out, not all first year season ticket holders got seats. That was a good reversal and instead they focused on the priority points as they have consistently done in the past.

So, it depends upon one's priority points as far as where they are sitting. I'm very pleased with where me, Coral, and Floridalum are sitting (Section 212, row 4).

Tickets will be emailed today. Villox already mentioned the path to where you can view your seat assignments, but the actual Print at home tickets will be sent email today.

Go Cats!

Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
Apparently, the process was 'corrected' from the original "Every Season Ticket Holder Got 2". I, and I'm sure many others, contacted the key person and advised how this may trigger first year Michigan season ticket holders to graft in with our allotment. Thus, as it turns out, not all first year season ticket holders got seats. That was a good reversal and instead they focused on the priority points as they have consistently done in the past.

So, it depends upon one's priority points as far as where they are sitting. I'm very pleased with where me, Coral, and Floridalum are sitting (Section 212, row 4).

Tickets will be emailed today. Villox already mentioned the path to where you can view your seat assignments, but the actual Print at home tickets will be sent email today.

Go Cats!
You should be pleased with those seats.

Reactions: drosejr
Just got mine. 4 seats in section 209 at the $85 level. On the goal line, but it should be high enough to get decent sight lines. I'm a long time season-ticket holder (25+ years) but not a huge donor. I'm satisfied with my placement.

Just got mine. 4 seats in section 209 at the $85 level. On the goal line, but it should be high enough to get decent sight lines. I'm a long time season-ticket holder (25+ years) but not a huge donor. I'm satisfied with my placement.

I'm getting the sense that NU considered closer to the field to be better tickets....

I'm 211, Row 6, right behind Darth. That section apparently gives "club" access, which should be a nice feature.

In the case of Lucas Oil Stadium, the lower you are, the better.

The school allotments are the two end zones. If action is at the other end, you’ll be looking at the video boards anyway.

(Colts owner) Jim Irsay thanks you for your contribution to his pocketbook and drug habit.

208, Row 2 (400 Purple Points, for reference) - no complaints, definitely like the second level if in the corner/on goal line.

I am in section 102 end zone, row 4. Ten year season ticket holder but I don't have a lot of purple points so I am happy. Just hope all the action is in my end zone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT