ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone receive their print at home B1G tickets yet from NU?

I'd rather be high up and on the sideline than low and in the corner.
Sight lines look pretty good on seat geek for our area. I’m 12 rows behind you and happy with my seats!

Just got mine. 4 seats in section 209 at the $85 level. On the goal line, but it should be high enough to get decent sight lines. I'm a long time season-ticket holder (25+ years) but not a huge donor. I'm satisfied with my placement.

I am right with you.

I am in section 102 end zone, row 4. Ten year season ticket holder but I don't have a lot of purple points so I am happy. Just hope all the action is in my end zone.

I’m section 102, row 24. Not too happy with the endzone view but we’ll make due.

Still haven’t received an email yet.

Last edited:
I ended up in the corner (Sec 108). I'm going to take the positive view and say:
  • I'm grateful to receive my full allotment.
  • I'm excited to be on the aisle right next to the student section.
  • I'll be spending less than I originally planned to since i ended up in the $85 zone.
  • I'll be right next to the team when they are celebrating with the students after the game.

Last edited:
I ended up in the corner (Sec 108). I'm going to take the positive view and say:
  • I'm grateful to receive my full allotment.
  • I'm excited to be on the aisle right next to the student session.
  • I'll be spending less than I originally planned to since i ended up in the $85 zone.
  • I'll be right next to the team when they are celebrating with the students after the game.
Truly disappointed-row 2 in the corner-there will be no way to see the field with players and all others in the way

I will probably stay home rather than fly to Indy

I’m section 102, row 24. Not too happy with the endzone view but we’ll make due.

Still haven’t received an email yet.
I am 101, 23, 9-10. Is anyone else close? If the action is in this end zone it will be pretty cool. Happy to be there, happy to only pay $85. and most of all, happy to see "Cats in Championship game.

I am in section 102 end zone, row 4. Ten year season ticket holder but I don't have a lot of purple points so I am happy. Just hope all the action is in my end zone.
I am in section 102 row 9 and have had 4 season tickets for 10 years.

I ended up in section 208, row 11. Corner, but should have pretty good view, I think.

What’s the problem with these sections?
They were listed right in the original ticket allotment email.

Reactions: HappyNUyear
What’s the problem with these sections?
They were listed right in the original ticket allotment email.

There is some disappointment for those of us who requested a higher price level and found out today we were downgraded. In the confirmation email it said “Your request for the Big Ten Football Championship Game has been fulfilled.” It did not say they fulfilled at the lesser price.

Secondly, it seems as though when putting us in the corner, they assumed we’d want to be lower (as in, more purple points = closer to field). I suppose some may indeed prefer that but I’d prefer higher up for better view of the field.

In the end they are minor complaints and I’m still happy to be going.

There is some disappointment for those of us who requested a higher price level and found out today we were downgraded. In the confirmation email it said “Your request for the Big Ten Football Championship Game has been fulfilled.” It did not say they fulfilled at the lesser price.

Secondly, it seems as though when putting us in the corner, they assumed we’d want to be lower (as in, more purple points = closer to field). I suppose some may indeed prefer that but I’d prefer higher up for better view of the field.

In the end they are minor complaints and I’m still happy to be going.
Now I understand.
I hope you have a good time and the seats work out, plus have the pleasure to cheer on an NU victory!!

If anyone would like a pair of seats please reply with an email address.
M fan here that bought in advance.
Section 453, Row 20, Seat 15 & 16
I would be interested in seats but Seating Chart for Lucas oil does not list a section 453 docrugby1ataoldotcom

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT