ADVERTISEMENT

At least we're not Nebraska

villox

Aug 19, 2008
Not saying we're going to beat them, but can you even imagine what it would be like around here if we'd lost four games like they have? Here I thought 2013 was bad for us.

Not saying we're going to beat them, but can you even imagine what it would be like around here if we'd lost four games like they have? Here I thought 2013 was bad for us.
The nebraska coach was an awful hire. He is a good coach but at the wrong program. Sorta like Dick Rod at michigan.
As far as NU, our style has to b aggressive. We dont have the strength to play on our heels. We should b fine. Id like a second shot at michigan but we gotta beat a confident iowa team. Maybe we were overrated but i still think we have the players to run the table. Unfortnuately, we have to beat iowa and wisconsin cuz neither of them have anyone else in their way.
wisconsin doesnt play osu msu mich or psu so they will run the table outside of our game.

That said, its a fun year and has been exciting. I think getting to 8 wins is still doable and par but maybe i had too much purpleaid thinking we had a serious shot to run the table.

A few days back, I posted that if we win one of the Michigan-iowa-Nebraska game, it would probably be a good year, winning two would be a very good year, and winning three should turn into a great year. Great kind of flew out the window yesterday, but the other two are still on the table. The offense has to evolve as NU still faces good defenses in Iowa, Wisky and Penn State down the road. Iowa and Nebraska both have QBs who are playing well. A good case can be made for the Cats winning or losing any game left on the schedule. This has been a very weird year for college football thus far. Texas beating Oklahoma yesterday after seeming to be in chaos just the week before is just one example.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT