ADVERTISEMENT

Brooks Barnhizer’s free throw shooting

clarificationcat

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
is starting to concern me a little bit. Nice all-around game but he has’t hit both free throws in a while. He’s 11 for 21 in his last 5 games. Weird. Hopefully a few extra days off will clear his head. He and Boo draw most of the fouls so we will need those points in close games. We were 4 for 9 today.

is starting to concern me a little bit. Nice all-around game but he has’t hit both free throws in a while. He’s 11 for 21 in his last 5 games. Weird. Hopefully a few extra days off will clear his head. He and Boo draw most of the fouls so we will need those points in close games. We were 4 for 9 today.
I've noticed too. I hope it's not in his head. Gotta think it's a fluke.

FT shooting needs to be better. Brooks is a gym rat and should pound away at it. I’ve been a little worried about him lately, but he poured in 16 tonight and was the leading scorer in a dominant first half. Good step. Just can’t leave free points off the board in B1G play (or against, say, Chicago State)

Still has his fingers taped. It really throws off your shot to have a couple fingers taped together on your shooting hand…even if they are uninjured. It can get in your head. Good thing is that jammed or sprained fingers heal pretty well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT