ADVERTISEMENT

Dont sleep on Bingham...

I also think we'll see 20+ minutes from Greer.
I'd rest Ash, he really seems to be hurting, and play Greer at least as much as he played against AU.

Fresno State looks like a significant step up. They gave a 21st ranked TCU team all they could handle in Ft. Worth last night. Will need a great effort in the tournament next week.

I'd rest Ash, he really seems to be hurting, and play Greer at least as much as he played against AU.

Fresno State looks like a significant step up. They gave a 21st ranked TCU team all they could handle in Ft. Worth last night. Will need a great effort in the tournament next week.
Ash won't be able to play much till January. Ash is our only shot at making the sweet sixteen. Greer ain't too bad. I like him. When Ash is healthy,I'm thinking Ash 24 minutes and Greer 16 or so. Maybe as high as 26-27 for Ash. You ain't beating solid Big Ten teams without both Ash and Greer in the lineup. Ain't happening!

I also think we'll see 20+ minutes from Greer.

Hoping this is a move that is gonna solidify this team.

From the moment of his commitment, Greer has been undervalued here only because he's not that other guy.

Show us what you can do, Greer!

Hoping this is a move that is gonna solidify this team.

From the moment of his commitment, Greer has been undervalued here only because he's not that other guy.

Show us what you can do, Greer!

Nothing personal against Lathon, whom I thought was going to be the next great point guard for us, but it seems we lucked out, given the results so far. Best luck to Lathon, but I think we are better off with Greer.

Nothing personal against Lathon, whom I thought was going to be the next great point guard for us, but it seems we lucked out, given the results so far. Best luck to Lathon, but I think we are better off with Greer.
Greer has great upside! He can dribble and is strong. He just needs one or two more guards next year for support.

No offense, but so far there is no reason to expect the guard by committee approach to end anytime soon. Greer has promise, but so far he hasn't shown he is ready to penetrate or shoot well. Same with Ash, for that matter. Law and Gaines seem like the best penetraters, but with no shot Gains has limits. Turner led the ACC in assist/turnover ratio 2 years ago, so he has a role. Let Taylor be Taylor and shoot the ball.

I'm not sure of that. I could be wrong but I'm thinking we lost a goodie in Lathon. Regardless, neither has seen bigten competition but it does seem like Greer listens to Collins and is a sorta Sobo 2.0. If we can get the same productivity from him that we got from Sobo during his first year of playing, then we will truly have a solid chance at the big dance. Obviously, I don't have a clue but I think he played a lot tonight because Collins set down the starters after we blew the team out. I'd be surprised if Greer averages10 minutes a game in the bigten. Dunno.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT