ADVERTISEMENT

End of the Prime mystique

Colorado blew a 29 point lead to a terrible Stanford team, barely got by trash teams Colorado State and TCU, and got curbed stomped by a Washington State team on a 6 game losing streak. I don't care how well you recruit or work the transfer portal in the end you need to coach the game and Deion failed on that.

While I dislike how Sanders has treated players who were pushed out and immaturely clapping back on former players who have criticized some of his methods, don't think the university is complaining.

Record no of applicants, including from out of state.

Deion has denied it and it seems like we would have heard about all these transfers when it happened back in April.

Prime was on a network TV show yesterday pushing his new motivational book - "Elevate and Dominate". Always looking for a check.

I do hope Prime is still the head coach when we play Colorado in 2026 in our new stadium. I assume this thread will still be alive.

If he is, I will be shocked. That guy is beyond phony and is a very bad representative for Colorado in terms of how he treats young men. It has all been said before. Of course if he wins 7 or more games this season he likely will be back if he wants to be.

Prime was on a network TV show yesterday pushing his new motivational book - "Elevate and Dominate". Always looking for a check.
More like always wanting to have his name up in lights. Who would even buy it after his recent failures?

If he is, I will be shocked. That guy is beyond phony and is a very bad representative for Colorado in terms of how he treats young men. It has all been said before. Of course if he wins 7 or more games this season he likely will be back if he wants to be.
Colorado deserves it after what they did to Barnett. Have they even had a winning season since? I guess two. A 4-2 record in 2000. Only one of note is 2016 10-4 under Mike McIntyre and back to oblivion

Last edited:
For those interested, Shadeur has one song, “Perfect Timing”. It’s 2 minutes long, including about a 15 second outro.

He does an autotune-enhanced chorus maybe 3 times. Verses forgettable. Beat is melodic. Trash, but also probably better than Coach Neon’s record from the early 90s.
How’s it compare to Chet Haze?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT