ADVERTISEMENT

Falzon is in the game!!

Falzon will be starting soon! Now, wish Ash and Benson off the bench, with Skelly and Gaines, we go nine deep! Dam good team! We win tomorrow,we may be ranked top 15!

Were you guys at the game? From what I thought, the game wasn't televised. Were you listening on 1160am? While the second half of the fball game ended? How do you have recollections of all this info? Is it just what you saw on the highlights on wr bball thread?

Were you guys at the game? From what I thought, the game wasn't televised. Were you listening on 1160am? While the second half of the fball game ended? How do you have recollections of all this info? Is it just what you saw on the highlights on wr bball thread?
Game was on ESPN3. You can watch it if you want.

What the hell is espn3? Is that on DirectTV or satellite/on-line? I don't get this channel on my cable programs!

Right. I have absolutely no idea. I clicked on link at the NU site and kept clicking....and then all of a sudden the game was on. And then I was super careful not to touch anything until it was over.

What the hell is espn3? Is that on DirectTV or satellite/on-line? I don't get this channel on my cable programs!
It is an online service you can watch via ESPN’s app or website, assuming your satellite or cable provider has a deal with ESPN. I can use my DirecTV login to watch it.

Thanks. I'll have to call up comcast tommorrow to see how much it might cost me.
It shouldn’t cost you anything extra; it is just a matter of whether Comcast’s deal with ESPN includes WatchESPN app access. That varies from provider to provider.

If you have a "smart" tv (or smart accessory), ESPN has a decent tv app. I'm watching the first half of our hoops game on my tv now, since it overlapped with the football game.

Right. I have absolutely no idea. I clicked on link at the NU site and kept clicking....and then all of a sudden the game was on. And then I was super careful not to touch anything until it was over.

That cracked me up. but you are way too young to be perplexed by technology.

Nice to have Falzon back...his presence significantly changes things for NU. Will be nice to slide him into the starting lineup so CCC can solidify his rotation and everyone's roles. Skelly will be much more impactful offvtye bench.
So true. He looked surprisingly good considering he can't be in "game shape" yet. Won't be long until he returns to the starting rotation.

So true. He looked surprisingly good considering he can't be in "game shape" yet. Won't be long until he returns to the starting rotation.
Now they need to find someone to give Mac a break or two. Ash is the likely prospect. Who else? Not Brown because he's not a distributor but maybe he could go in for a few minutes at the 2, if he figures out when to shoot and when to not.

Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
Now they need to find someone to give Mac a break or two. Ash is the likely prospect. Who else? Not Brown because he's not a distributor but maybe he could go in for a few minutes at the 2, if he figures out when to shoot and when to not.
Brown looked horrible running the point at the end of the game yesterday. Seems like he has lost all confidence.

Ash is the man.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT