ADVERTISEMENT

First-half thread for NU vs. Purdue

3 options

1. Thorson was limited from the start
2. Thorson is hurt
3. Fitz is a freaking idiot

So either Thor is at less than full strength or Fitz needs an operation to get his head out of his ass.

Yeah yeah I wanted Alviti reps last year, but Matt was a senior, and there were ample opportunities where Thor struggled or the game was in hand for one team or the other

Conference game. Division game. Is he serious when he talks about championships or not?

This is wow

Thorson would have made that throw...minus 4 on Fitz's administration of this game...hope it doesn't come back to bite us...
The thing of it is, I think Fitz will stick with his plan and we will see Green for two series and Thorson for two series the whole game. I would be good with that if we were up by 17

Reactions: Cats20
Nice drive by Green. Good confidence builder. This will pay off for the team long term:
Unless we lose by a score and it costs us the division . Things can change, but likely TJ will be backup again next year

Maybe they have no chance, idk. I know we are supposed to expect championships

How is this Corbi, we will win this game

Hey chuckle, you know what, I am pretty convinced my first instinct was correct. You are a troll because you go out of your way to be critical of NU. That’s not what an NU fan would do.

As far as the rest goes, no one said Moore was not a good player. Since when is a Tyreke Hill gadget player comparison considered a negative thing? What was said is that Purdue cannot win if he is all they have. I stand by that. NU’s defense will adjust and force others to make plays. We’ll see if they can do it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT