ADVERTISEMENT

First-half thread for NU vs. Rutgers

It is the coaching staffs responsibility to get the team up and prepare them to defeat an inferior opponent

I lean towards putting more responsibility on the coaches when it comes to the college game but is it the coaches fault that Thorson is missing basic throws by 3-4 yards. The coaches call the plays but the players have to execute to some degree. We just need to get Thorson back in rythm and we'll be ok.

I lean towards putting more responsibility on the coaches when it comes to the college game but is it the coaches fault that Thorson is missing basic throws by 3-4 yards. The coaches call the plays but the players have to execute to some degree. We just need to get Thorson back in rythm and we'll be ok.
If Thorson isn’t playing well, pull him out and put Green in for a series to jump start people. Send a message

Sam Gerak is playing on the o line.....has he played this year? and he just got blown up.

If Thorson isn’t playing well, pull him out and put Green in for a series to jump start people. Send a message

Perhaps. That's usually the tact when a player is putting in bad effort. I don't see that with Clayton. He is just very off today. Kind of like a star pitcher who doesn't have his stuff. Unfortunately things are snowballing right now. This might be the worst 3 quarters of college football I have ever seen. Brutal performances by both teams.

Fitz is much more likely just to play base stuff and get out with a W.

Yeah, it was clearly their intention and it's why we don't get taken seriously.

They can make it all better with a W next week, but this was a bad showing - down a bunch of starters or not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT