ADVERTISEMENT

First half thread

it’s hard to complete passes when you are fading away and turning your head to the side anytime you have an oncoming rusher. The guys were open.
Yeah he is just missing the target. I don't mean "just missed" I mean inaccurate. Badly

Wow- this is really ugly early on. The defense looks really weak. The pancake block by the Duke lineman on the first td was impressive. Total domination by Duke so far.

Last edited:
Yeah he is just missing the target. I don't mean "just missed" I mean inaccurate. Badly

He can do it if he has a clean pocket. Any pressure and all his mechanics go out the window. That won’t work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jonny2TheP
As we watch out OL get destroyed remember Duke has 0 sacks this year and is allowing the most rushing yard in the ACC after playing Charlotte and NC A and T

• Sad
Reactions: drewjin
There we go.

I like that they are at least trying to go vertical on offense. Jake understands the offense has to get big plays. Dink and dunk doesn’t work all game long in 2021.

As we watch out OL get destroyed remember Duke has 0 sacks this year and is allowing the most rushing yard in the ACC after playing Charlotte and NC A and T
We have one capable upperclassmen OL. Need development badly

Hunter is not the answer. Great kid, great physical skills. Just doesn’t have what it takes. He is FAR from the only one to blame, but we need a shake up on offense.

Reactions: ThirdCoast
This season may ruin recruiting. No talent. No coaching. Fitz has some soul searching to do.

Reactions: drewjin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT