ADVERTISEMENT

First half thread

I’m not saying we have the players , but a lot of this is coaching. Especially on defense our guys are all completely out of position and Duke is getting everything so easily. I’ve been a “give O’Neil time” guy, but I haven’t seen anything that gives me any optimism this was even close to a good hire.

If this doesn't get turned around fast, this season will be worse than 2019. We look like we don't have a pulse on either side of the ball.

Reactions: PurpleFaze
If I’m Brandon Joseph, do I transfer next year. I’d be worried about what this defense is doing to my draft status.

Trying to think of a positive….

How about, “If you have to choose to be down by three scores after the first quarter to any team in the country, perhaps Duke might have been the team you selected…before this game.”

Why is our O-Line struggling? I thought we recruited better there the last few years.

Duke is playing its second-string developmental QB because they’re so confident they can dominate us. He completed a 36-yarder while I was writing this message. Need to log off and turn this off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT