ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread for Northwestern vs. Wisconsin

If the Cats score on this drive, I think it will be the game. With the NU defense playing so well, the Cats will have done to Wisconsin what Rutgers did to them…ice the game early.
You really really shouldn't have posted this :)

Reactions: drewjin
If the Cats score on this drive, I think it will be the game. With the NU defense playing so well, the Cats will have done to Wisconsin what Rutgers did to them…ice the game early.
Why would you say that? How long have you been a NU fan?

Reactions: BFDCat
Very impressive drive, some really good throws by Bryant.

Just remember though, Corbi says they should’ve gone with Sullivan all along and he should still be the QB even if Bryant is healthy.
Yes, and I still do. This is about the good of the program long term. We are and will always be a developmental program. We can’t keep rolling the dice on 1 year transfer QB retreads. The program would be in a much better place if FItz had given Sullivan the opportunity to start from game 1 of last year.

• Haha
Reactions: PurpleWhiteBoy
Yes, and I still do. This is about the good of the program long term. We are and will always be a developmental program. We can’t keep rolling the dice on 1 year transfer QB retreads. The program would be in a much better place if FItz had given Sullivan the opportunity to start from game 1 of last year.
Not gonna lie, I’m having a pretty good time watching Bryant sling it!

Yeah, start Sullivan and blow any chance to take this team to a bowl game. Makes sense.

I do agree with you about continuing to bring in transfers to start every year though. That has to stop.

Quick question. Does Coach Jake still suck or did he just find the section of the playbook with the olay calls that work? OL playing its best game of the year so far.

Yeah, start Sullivan and blow any chance to take this team to a bowl game. Makes sense.

I do agree with you about continuing to bring in transfers to start every year though. That has to stop.
Not what I said and I don’t see it that way but whatever floats your boat.

That's not fair. I think Sullivan gives us a chance to win any of the remaining games. Bryant gives us a better chance, but I think Sullivan did well filling in. He got us that critical Maryland win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT