ADVERTISEMENT

Genson Hooper to the CATS per Twitter (nfm)

Yep huge get.

Hunter Johnson + Bryce Kirtz + Hooper-Price

Passing game will be a lot of fun the next couple of years.

Also for those who keep asking about when facility will help: look at the picture he posted with his commitment:

What a sweet offer list, per 24/7. Nice get!

Interesting: 3 out of the top six recruits according to 24/7 - Hooper-Price, Thomas Gordon, and Corien Azema - are from Houston. I love our Texas pipeline more and more each year!

Reactions: NU Houston
Appears to be an astute young man. I look forward to his contributions on the field.

Great to see a NU player from St. John's, my alma mater. First one I can remember. Not many D1 players come out of there, though Justise Winslow did (in a big way) as a BB player a few years back.

Welcome to the NU family, Genson! You've made a great choice!

Interesting: 3 out of the top six recruits according to 24/7 - Hooper-Price, Thomas Gordon, and Corien Azema - are from Houston. I love our Texas pipeline more and more each year!

If we land Ainias Smith, we will have 5 of the top 50 in the Houston area (Jason Gold is the 5th)

If we land Ainias Smith, we will have 5 of the top 50 in the Houston area (Jason Gold is the 5th)
NU is going to have to look in to charter flights from Houston to Chicago or Milwaukee for all the Houston fans. I wonder what the tipping point is to make a charter flight cheaper than commercial?

Now please go get Ainis Smith.
Yeah we need a nice big pipeline of RBs like he built at Iowa State.
NU is going to have to look in to charter flights from Houston to Chicago or Milwaukee for all the Houston fans. I wonder what the tipping point is to make a charter flight cheaper than commercial?
Also need more Rice home-home games. One of the few non-Power 5 teams absolutely worth having home-home games with...

Reactions: DaCat
Has to be one of the fastest WRs we've ever recruited:

Personal Records

100 Meter Dash 10.57
200 Meter Dash 21.80
400 Meter Dash 47.94

For all the people who want speed this guy has it in spades.
9.58 seconds is the world record for the 100 meter dash, by Usain Bolt, so he is .99 seconds short of the world record. Not bad. Fast!

WR will go from one of our shaky units to one of our best next year. Skowronek, Lees, Jefferson, Kirtz, Hooper, etc. along with SB Cam Green. Hunter Johnson has to be drooling.

By the way, I don't know how to link it, but Genson's "acceptance letter" on Twitter is a beautiful, humble, graceful piece of writing. Seems like a heck of a young man.

I will take a person with this attitude over a hat dance any day.

Reactions: drewjin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT