ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Monday!

They show the season's highlight reel and the shot before pretty much every home game this year, and sometimes during halftime as well.

I will NEVER get sick of watching this.

What I love is just picking random people from the crowd and watching their reactions. I see at least one guy filming it from behind the basket. I'd love to see THAT video.

Couldn't ask for a better ball from Tap. I think the length of that surprised the UM defenders. Right off the block in the paint. Any higher, and Pardon doesn't get it. It really was an impressive heave.
Stakes were high. If Tap accidentally throws it out of bounds, it’s Michigan with the ball under their own basket with 1.7 left.

Reactions: hdhntr1

What I love is just picking random people from the crowd and watching their reactions. I see at least one guy filming it from behind the basket. I'd love to see THAT video.
I wasn’t that guy Recording it. But my wife and I had seats at the basket where Pardon scored. As we watched the pass come toward us, I remember saying “holy bleep! Do you believe this?!?!?

Then, Pardon scored, and we celebrated for the next 45 minutes! It’s easily in my top 3 NU in-person moments.

I wasn’t that guy Recording it. But my wife and I had seats at the basket where Pardon scored. As we watched the pass come toward us, I remember saying “holy bleep! Do you believe this?!?!?

Then, Pardon scored, and we celebrated for the next 45 minutes! It’s easily in my top 3 NU in-person moments.

If this isn't #1, I want to know what beats it. Are you the guy who tipped the pass to Sam Simmons on Victory Right?

Like all phone videos, hasn’t ever been rewatched…

Reactions: kreggk
If this isn't #1, I want to know what beats it. Are you the guy who tipped the pass to Sam Simmons on Victory Right?
It’s a three-way tie for me between the pass, the end of the 54-51 Michigan game and the entire Rose Bowl experience. I won’t let myself choose.

Last edited:
I was actually at Victory Right… but as a middle schooler with no real connection to either school behind geography who was ostensibly rooting for Minnesota by default.

I was about 5 rows back at the FT line. Unforgettable moment

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT