ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Thanksgiving

docrugby1

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2010
I hope everyone gets to spend Thanksgiving with their families and friends. This is the busiest travel period of the year, so travel safely.

If you are traveling by air and happen to see one of our soldiers getting something to eat, say hello and pick up the tab. He will feel appreciated and you will feel even better.

Reactions: BigCatCT
I hope everyone gets to spend Thanksgiving with their families and friends. This is the busiest travel period of the year, so travel safely.

If you are traveling by air and happen to see one of our soldiers getting something to eat, say hello and pick up the tab. He will feel appreciated and you will feel even better.
Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
I graduated from my walker to a cane and to celebrate that and my wife's birthday, we flew to Salt Lake City to meet my 3 month old granddaughter.

Reactions: rmndcat
Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
I graduated from my walker to a cane and to celebrate that and my wife's birthday, we flew to Salt Lake City to meet my 3 month old granddaughter.

Good stuff, Deering. Continued good luck on your recovery. And a hearty +1 to DocRugby's suggestion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT