ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh's Shenanigans Already Beginning at Michigan

corbi296

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2005
Captain Comeback is already starting his purges. There might be some legitimate reasons on this one but I think this is a sign of what's to come.

This post was edited on 1/16 10:29 AM by corbi296

This post was edited on 1/16 8:29 AM by corbi296

Bosch Transfers

My vote is Harbaugh and staff looked at his tape while playing at Mich and told him he was not in the future for the team.

Originally posted by corbi296:
Captain Comeback is already starting his purges. There might be some legitimate reasons on this one but I think this is a sign of what's to come.

This post was edited on 1/16 10:29 AM by corbi296

This post was edited on 1/16 8:29 AM by corbi296
While there may well be much more shenanigans to come, I'm going to give Harbaugh a pass on this one -- dude walked out on the team after the first game last year. There's almost assuredly a lot more going on behind the scenes.

you may be right, but if that is really what the kid did, then why would NU have reached out to him last week expressing interest. I am sure Fitz wouldn't touch a kid who quit on his team.

By the way, just realized this is a kid from Wheaton St. Francis in the western suburbs whom we recruited pretty hard a few years back. Surprising the kid would transfer to West Virginia instead of somewhere near home.
This post was edited on 1/16 9:31 AM by corbi296

Nothing unusual about this after a new coach comes in. Look at the slew of transfers from NU after Walker came on board, including two-time Ivy League POY Gavin Hoffman.

But it was Bosch's decision to leave.

At the time he departed, Bosch said that he was given two choices. Remain a part of the team with certain conditions attached or walk out the door. Bosch (with his father present) elected to do the latter.

Since you apparently elect to paint things without all the evidence as part of your decision process, I can't interpret your filter to know if this qualifies as "quitting on his team."

I predict there will be significant attrition from the program this spring. And I further predict you will paint each departure in the most negative light possible.

Re: But it was Bosch's decision to leave.

Easy there chief. I fully acknowledged the possibility that this was a legitimate departure. That being said, from watching Harbaugh's unethical and hypocritical practices at Stanford, I fully expect him to be back to his old slimy tactics soon.

On a related note, how quickly Michigan fans forget. It wasn't long ago that Harbaugh was slamming his alma mater for having players that didn't really go to class. I am SURE that will all change under his stewardship at Michigan! Hypocrite.

Re: But it was Bosch's decision to leave.

Originally posted by dillonpgp:
At the time he departed, Bosch said that he was given two choices. Remain a part of the team with certain conditions attached or walk out the door. Bosch (with his father present) elected to do the latter.

Since you apparently elect to paint things without all the evidence as part of your decision process, I can't interpret your filter to know if this qualifies as "quitting on his team."

I predict there will be significant attrition from the program this spring. And I further predict you will paint each departure in the most negative light possible.
Regardless of how anyone paints it, Dillon, is it possible that any of this "attrition" will ACTUALLY HAPPEN in the worst way possible?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT