ADVERTISEMENT

How about 2003-era throwback uniforms?

FeralFelidae

Sep 1, 2003
Is anybody nostalgic for the 2003-era unis with the funky numbers? I think it would be cool to wear 20th anniversary throwback uniforms to honor the Baz teams.

No.

(Thought I’d try a one word response post but I can’t). I didn’t like the number style at the time and don’t now.

The all time worst unis were before the UA days, we had a weird we had a weird one off uni with gray helmet and a weird all-purple that looked blue on TV.

Reactions: Alvious
The only uniforms in the world where a 6 and an 8 and a 2 and a 3 could be tough to distinguish. They gave the 2 a tail. Yuck.

Dislike.

Plus, I'm not nostalgic to remember a bowl game where we got dinked and dunked to death by a wide receiver who came all the way from ALASKA folks!

Also, the uniforms had UCLA stripes on the shoulders. No thanks.

The only uniforms in the world where a 6 and an 8 and a 2 and a 3 could be tough to distinguish. They gave the 2 a tail. Yuck.

Dislike.
Tbf, until recently, it was impossible to distinguish an 8 from a 0. That was a pain.

It's probably a moot point, as they are probably required to wear a UA iteration. The old one had to be someone else

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT