ADVERTISEMENT

How about Minnesota

... Boui was not top form ...
Boui? The first time I saw this, assumed it was a simple typo. But three times today you used the same spelling. Buie is going to be an NU legend and deserves correct spelling, right? (It'd be like referring to George Mikun or Ernie Bancks.)

I know. Nobody loves a spelling/grammar pedant. But it's like another board poster who consistently spells the word "decent" as descent. It just ain't right! :rolleyes: And of course we all remember Turk and his classic misspellings.

(Otherwise, St. Paul, you're among my favorite posters on this board!)

• Haha
Reactions: ubercat and IGNORE2
Boui? The first time I saw this, assumed it was a simple typo. But three times today you used the same spelling. Buie is going to be an NU legend and deserves correct spelling, right? (It'd be like referring to George Mikun or Ernie Bancks.)

I know. Nobody loves a spelling/grammar pedant. But it's like another board poster who consistently spells the word "decent" as descent. It just ain't right! :rolleyes: And of course we all remember Turk and his classic misspellings.

It’s so confusing. I use Boo and then BB for Barney. Others want BB for boo and Barney for … Barney (BB). And then there is MN - the player or the team that just date raped us. Now let’s look at Mart…Mart, not gonna type it out and probably misspell.

But I agree - Boo is about to secure GOAT status so fighting for some name respect makes sense. I love Daniel - my favorite NU player of all time (Baldwin is two now - time period thing).

It was late, and, You know, a martini or two. Buie. I had the thought--is this the correct spelling, but it passed quickly.

Tough game. I only just realized Minnesota was off all week. That was the difference.
That and it was an alumni game. Many former players in attendance. I think it fired up the team a bit in the second half.

This post caught my interest because of the mention of St. Paul Holman field. I used to work near there years ago.

Just remember the attack helicopters flying in and out when conducting training missions. Many corporate/ private jets as well. You already knew that.

St. Paul Downtown Airport Holman Field Update

Minnesota Army National Guard 2nd Assault Helicopter Battalion, 147th Aviation Regiment

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT