ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa vs Northwestern on Friday? Who ya got?

Titanium999

Jan 16, 2014
i wish we had Davison in there and maybe pull off the upset. Jennings, Rivera, Deakin and Sebastian all can win. Thomas has a shot too!

i wish we had Davison in there and maybe pull off the upset. Jennings, Rivera, Deakin and Sebastian all can win. Thomas has a shot too!

I think Rivera/Lee is a tossup. They have both beaten each other in the past so this could go either way. I am picking Lee by decision just because I think he wants to get the bad taste out of his mouth from his last loss to Rivera.

125 - Iowa by decision, 3-0
133 - Iowa by Tech Fall, 9-0
141 - Iowa by Major, 13-0
149 - Iowa by Major, 17-0
157 - NW by decision, 17-3
165 - Iowa by Pin, 23-3
174 - NW by decision, 23-6
184 - Iowa by decision, 26-6
197 - Iowa by Major, 30-6
Hwt - If Stoll, Iowa by decision, 33-6
Hwt - If Costello, NW by Major, 30-10

Reactions: Titanium999
Thomas didn’t look great. He did nothing. Lugo pushed him around the mat and has no offense. He took 1 shot.

Yoooo chill. Watch again. You'll find he took every shot actually and was screwed out of a deserved td in the 3rd, but 1) he was out for 3 weeks for some reason 2) clearly dinged today sporting a huge brace on his right leg, and 3) only second week up at 49 after being at 41 all season.

What amazes me is how much bigger he looked already this week vs last week when he looked like a 7th grader vs Thorn, lol. Midlands already showed us he can score tons of points, so that will come. And oh btw, he does have the last win vs your 149, soooo....

Give the guy a few weeks to acclimate and lets see what happens.

Last edited:
I'm hopeful for Moreland. Bull is just the kind of "welcome to the B1G" match he might be able to benefit from. I didn't think he looked bad at all vs. the #2 wrestler in the nation.

Johnny looks really hurt. Poor guy. What a snake bitten career. Really feel for him.

Davison beats Warner today if they wrestled, btw. Just took 3rd at the Schultz.

Reactions: Titanium999
I'm hopeful for Moreland. Bull is just the kind of "welcome to the B1G" match he might be able to benefit from. I didn't think he looked bad at all vs. the #2 wrestler in the nation.

Johnny looks really hurt. Poor guy. What a snake bitten career. Really feel for him.

Davison beats Warner today if they wrestled, btw. Just took 3rd at the Schultz.
Davison may be a 4x national championship. 74 is brutal. Iowa used their fourth strung guy. Hope Jennings is ok.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT