ADVERTISEMENT

Lipstick played great! Tied Tiger Woods today!

Matt Fitzpatrick is 43rd in the world. Matt will play in all four majors this year. Where is Luke Donald? Will Luke have to go to QSchool next year? Likely

Matt Fitzpatrick is 43rd in the world. Matt will play in all four majors this year. Where is Luke Donald? Will Luke have to go to QSchool next year? Likely
Luke is missing. He was last seen somewhere in his new 10,000 Sq. Ft. Mansion. Look for his picture on milk cartons soon.

I think Luke is playing on a limited injury card this year; he has to start earning a lot of FedEx points quickly to get the regular tour card back. I think he may still have enough lifetime earnings to qualify for a one-year/one-time tour card, but I suspect he has been holding off using that. I think he also has rights to a one-year card on the European Tour based on lifetime earnings, but I suspect he isn't interested in that route.

Reactions: Titanium999
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT