ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska scouting report?

ricko654321

Nov 15, 2006
As someone who hasn't seen them play yet this year, just curious if anyone else has and might have some insights into how we match up with them. Seems like we are guessing that BMac will be missing tonight's game.

Go Cats, important to get this one when favored at home if we are going to have hope of making a comeback into to make the tourney.

Don't sleep on Neb.

But I think we will beat them.

Don't sleep on Neb.

But I think we will beat them.

Love the optimism, but this one makes me very nervous. Nebraska beat Minnesota and lost to Kansas by 1. Add in the fact that we are without our "best" player and this one seems like it will be tough. Side note: I mean no disrespect to B-Mac by putting "best" in quotes, it's just that some people would say our #1 is Law, Lindsay, or Pardon and I couldn't really argue with any of them.

Love the optimism, but this one makes me very nervous. Nebraska beat Minnesota and lost to Kansas by 1. Add in the fact that we are without our "best" player and this one seems like it will be tough. Side note: I mean no disrespect to B-Mac by putting "best" in quotes, it's just that some people would say our #1 is Law, Lindsay, or Pardon and I couldn't really argue with any of them.
Law is the "best" player, but Bryant is the one NU can least afford to lose.

Reactions: IGNORE2
Not to discount either of those games, but Minnesota has seriously underperformed expectations thus far, and Kansas was in the middle of a 3-game skid that they seem to have corrected, plus both games were at home where Nebraska enjoys a solid home-court advantage. I still doubt we cover the spread tonight assuming B-Mac is out.

Maybe it will rain popcorn inside AA tonite? Hot shooting by the Cats will burn the kernels on a frigid nite outside? I can't make the game in person, but I'll be watching at home diligently! I hope we win big! I have got annoying neighbors that are Neb alums and often talk BIG sports with them. Would be a nice conversation piece if Northwestern wins tonite!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT