ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern Coming out party today!

Wrestlerneverdiesasacatfan

Feb 25, 2015
Cats are five one one on the season ( counting exhibition win)! We are jelling together! Today, against Utah, will be our coming out party! Utah made the NIT finals last year and were 23-12!

Wrassler's over the top optimism aside, I'm holding my thoughts on this team. I remember how everyone was denigrating our football team earlier in the season - let's give these guys a chance. If they can go 1-0 next game, they'll be 6-1 entering the season, their only loss to a good team. Then we have a few tough games and we'll see where we are.

Wrassler's over the top optimism aside, I'm holding my thoughts on this team. I remember how everyone was denigrating our football team earlier in the season - let's give these guys a chance. If they can go 1-0 next game, they'll be 6-1 entering the season, their only loss to a good team. Then we have a few tough games and we'll see where we are.
Thanks PzaZ! The refs screwed us against Fresno! No Respect at all!

Get used to Northwestern winning! Our KenPom is 46 and trending upwards! This is just the beginning guys! We are gonna finish top five in the conference. The key is to have Turner and Taylor play to their potential. Let those athletic 6:6 and 6:7 forwards take it to the hoop and hit those threes

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT