ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern vs Wisconsin Prediction Thread

this may be true, my question would be what are you basing your opinion on?
Perhaps, there's a perception that if Mertz chose Wisconsin over offers from Ohio State, Georgia, Clemson, Alabama, Texas A&M and Notre Dame, that somehow he's overrated? Clearly, it couldn't have anything to do with his past or present performances on the playing field.

Perhaps, there's a perception that if Mertz chose Wisconsin over offers from Ohio State, Georgia, Clemson, Alabama, Texas A&M and Notre Dame, that somehow he's overrated? Clearly, it couldn't have anything to do with his past or present performances on the playing field.
He is going to be a PIA for 4 years, but let’s not bronze the statue right away.

My best Dave E. Impression.

Ramsey behind center ... the clock ticking ... here’s the snap ... Ramsey back to pass ... he’s under pressure ... rolls to his left ... throws downfield ... it’s caught ... Lees makes the sliding catch in bounds on the far sideline at the Badger 35 ... clock still ticking ... we’re under 10 seconds ... no time outs ... Ramsey rushing to get everybody set at the LOS ... 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... the snap ... the spike ... clock stops with 2 seconds left. And here comes the FG unit. Charlie Kuhbander to attempt a career long 52 yarder for the win. No chance to freeze him. Wisconsin without a time out. Kuhbander will have a slight wind to his back. Fitz taking the wind for the 4th quarter could prove to be the difference in this game.

The snap ... the hold .... Kuhbander’s kick is up ... it’s a high kick ... appears to have the distance ... it’s .................,,....................GOOD!
That ball bounced off the right upright, just above the cross bar ... then appeared to hit the cross bar ... on its way down .. before tumbling through the uprights.

The cardiac cats strike again. Cats win 23-21. Corbi is a genius. 😊

GOUNUII
I was fine with it all until the Corbi genius statement

Reactions: GOUNUII
Really hope the Cats play Fitz’s complete game, but fear they fall in a heartbreaker:

Badgers 27
Cats 24

Wisconsin 14
NU 17
Northwestern 17
Wisconsin 10

Wisconsin crosses our 50 yard line three times in the game. CFP will put us 10th but the discussion will be about how we "find ways to win." Run defense is as solid as ever. And it will take a full 3-4 years of NFL games to get us and the national media past our track record and "3 stars" and realize that DBU resided in Evanston in 2020.
Nick Fruendt 17

Mike Bruesewitz 14

Congrats to @GeauxCatsGeaux for being the winner this week.

I'm reaching back to the previously proven karma of my purple caped character from Hawaii 5-0 for the Wildcats to go 5-0.

utf-8Photo20from20Nov2032C202013_zps1b8d889e.jpg

Cardinal and White - 24

Purple and White - 27
If Alaska sees a moose NU 30 Wisc 24
If Alaska doesn’t see a moose NU 24 Wisc 30

Going 5-0 in calling on the H 5-O karma apparently worked for this week in the absence of a moose sighting.

Hankwitz 5-0 through his defensive scheming locked up the Badgers to solve the attempted crime of the week as he and his task force kept Wisconsin from stealing a win.

Reactions: ThatkidfromHolland
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT