ADVERTISEMENT

NU Setting the Standard (again)

FBS-best 98% graduation success rate. That’s 19 years in a row! No program does more and cares more for their student-athletes than NU. A true testament to our players, coaches and support staff. The fact our players graduate and rarely transfer as undergrads speaks volumes!

Very proud of this and is a key reason I am so passionate about NU football. Congrats to all the players, coaches and staff who helped build this record. Including Fitz.

FBS-best 98% graduation success rate. That’s 19 years in a row! No program does more and cares more for their student-athletes than NU. A true testament to our players, coaches and support staff. The fact our players graduate and rarely transfer as undergrads speaks volumes!

One of the main reasons I became a Cat fan other than the fun of the Barnett/Walker days. A real university that can have a winning football program and have REAL student athletes. It is another reason I follow my graduate Alma Mater Univ of Dayton. Those kids are no scholarship players, as are those kids that play in the Pioneer League. It is too bad they had a bad year under their new coach though.

Surprising with all that hazing during those 19 years. With all that humiliation it’s amazing 98% stayed around much less graduated.

My favorite statistic of all. Thanks for posting @CoralSpringsCat

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT