ADVERTISEMENT

NU vs La Salle (2nd half thread)

Team looks fantastic so far! Shooting well, solid D. Falzon hits a trey. Hope we can get the lead up to 30 and give some of these starters a break!

NU will need Falzon for the next game against Texas Tech. Need to get him back in the game flow.

Would be nice to build a lead and let BMac, Law and Lindsey get some rest. Team looks solid.

So little intensity right now. Lazy passing, standing around on O, no switching on D. Ugly.

Falzon has now splashed his last three 3's in a row. 11 big much needed points from Aaron.

Last 5 possessions with Brown at the helm an absolute disaster. No ball movement, multiple turnovers and all ended with impossible shots. Not a good sign if pressed into service

Reactions: Hungry Jack
Last 5 possessions with Brown at the helm an absolute disaster. No ball movement, multiple turnovers and all ended with impossible shots. Not a good sign if pressed into service

They were awful possessions, but in his defense Collins was just having him take the air out of the ball with no movement until 10 seconds on the shot clock. But yeah, an ugly last several possessions. No doubt about it.

They were awful possessions, but in his defense Collins was just having him take the air out of the ball with no movement until 10 seconds on the shot clock. But yeah, an ugly last several possessions. No doubt about it.

I agree, but if you want more PT you have to do something you're not doing....in Brown's case that's pass better....there were better options available than him taking those shots

I agree, but if you want more PT you have to do something you're not doing....in Brown's case that's pass better....there were better options available than him taking those shots

If we have to play a backup point guard, it's most definitely Ash right now.

I may have been a bit harsh he was running out the clock and he had flashes of brilliance last year. Just seemed lost bringing up the ball and as others pointed out shot selection was poor

Sorry but Brown is simply not a PG. Use Lindsey to give Mac a blow and us Ash in less important minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT