ADVERTISEMENT

OT - I will be visiting the White House on Friday

Eurocat

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Please state your questions below and I will ask as many of them as I can.

No questions for President Obama as he is on vacation in Hawaii, but maybe something else comes to mind.

Cool, Eurocat, I hope you have a great time.

Can you ask about the glide slope for closing Guantanamo? Would love to get a read on whether the WH thinks they're going to reach Obama's goal before he leaves office.

I just spoke to my son in Honolulu a few moments ago and he said the weather is spectacular there today so it is no mystery as to why the President and his family are there rather than hot humid WDC. Hope things are cool for you on your visit.

I just spoke to my son in Honolulu a few moments ago and he said the weather is spectacular there today so it is no mystery as to why the President and his family are there rather than hot humid WDC. Hope things are cool for you on your visit.
Alaska, tell your son not to go looking for the Obamas in Honolulu - they are at Martha's Vineyard!

Just tell them the last 8 years have been awful. Really. From an NU grad who has started 2 poverty related non profits and can't believe how badly this White House has lied to us.

Reactions: wildcat1066
Ask why the government can't hit their a$$ with either hand. Inquiring minds want to know.

Please state your questions below and I will ask as many of them as I can.

No questions for President Obama as he is on vacation in Hawaii, but maybe something else comes to mind.
Euro,

Maybe you could shoot up to Martha's Vineyard where the Obamas are really vacationing? If you get there, my question would be why we are releasing the savages from Guantanimo Bay so they can return to the battlefield to murder more Americans, Europeans and other innocent human beings?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT