ADVERTISEMENT

Over one dozen fans had fingers and toes amputated after attending cold Chiefs playoff game

I've read some of the coverage on this, lots of Darwin Award candidates. Mostly because of tailgating and setting up tailgates with hands exposed. I mean maybe it would have been prudent to forego having a 4 hour tailgate???? I speak as someone who has attended most of the Bears "top 10' including the #1 game which was 2 above.

The Xmas Eve game at SF in 2022 was 4 above. You're fine with some common sense.

Reactions: No Chores
I've read some of the coverage on this, lots of Darwin Award candidates. Mostly because of tailgating and setting up tailgates with hands exposed. I mean maybe it would have been prudent to forego having a 4 hour tailgate???? I speak as someone who has attended most of the Bears "top 10' including the #1 game which was 2 above.

The Xmas Eve game at SF in 2022 was 4 above. You're fine with some common sense.
Definite difference between 4 above and -27 degree windchill. You never hear about this at Lambeau although that doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen.

Kansas City isn't a cold weather city like Chicago or Buffalo but like any city it can have it's cold spells. Fans just aren't use to it.

They should string all the amputated appendages together and hang them from the Kansas City Chiefs Official Christmas Tree. The tree lighting ceremony can be hosted by Taylor Swift!!

• Wow
Reactions: NU Houston
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT